We are pleased to announce that the March/April 2022 issue of Capital Research is now available online.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside:
- Michael E. Hartmann reviews the history of congressional investigations of philanthropy.
- Hayden Ludwig reports that not even private schools are safe from “wokeism.”
- Guest researcher Kevin Mooney reviews that latest developments in the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative.
- Ken Braun observes that big insurance companies and big government control most health care spending, both before and after Obamacare.
- Ken Braun notes parallels between the Lenin-is-a-German-agent hoax in 1918 and Russiagate.
Download your digital copy here.