Planned Parenthood boasts that it is the nation’s largest sex education provider, “reaching 1.2 million people a year through education and outreach.” Recently, a video from its sex education curricula made for middle school and high school students went viral on several right-leaning social media accounts.
In 1965, future U.S. Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D-NY), then an Assistant Secretary of Labor in the Johnson administration, issued a report expressing alarm at rising rates of unwed childbearing, especially among Black Americans. In the intervening nearly six decades, the situation among Black Americans and white Americans alike has only gotten worse, and the left-progressive movement that has risen in influence has challenged the very idea that marriage and…
The information compiled in InfluenceWatch gives news outlets and other interested parties to use this research in future reporting on significant topics that are often overlooked by the American public.
The history of the Union of Concerned Scientists repeatedly promoting the closure of nuclear energy facilities makes it fair to argue the group has opposed nuclear power. In recent years…
There is “a pretty compelling case that” the nonprofit sector is “just an unregulated area with a lot of money sloshing around in a very tax-favored” environment—“and actually not just…
- On the Question of Right Fights: Factions on the Right
- On the Question of Right Fights: Dueling Manifestos
- On the Question of Right Fights: National Conservatism at Arms
- On the Question of Right Fights: Postliberals for American Liberalism
- On the Question of Right Fights: “Grill Dad Republican”
- BEST OF 2023: How Charities Secretly Help Win Elections