Dangerous Documentaries (a project of the Capital Research Center) is proud to announce the production of an animated show…
The biggest April Fool’s prank regarding the upcoming Census, which launches on April 1, is played by those who pretend that get-out-the-vote campaigns are charity. The 2020 census count starts next month, and Democrats and professional activists who came out en masse to decry the Trump administration’s attempt to include a citizenship question will no doubt be celebrating their win.
The coronavirus pandemic is not slowing down the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) or its partners. One partner organization is claiming measures to stop the spread of the virus are leading to a rise in exposure to white nationalism, while the SPLC is defending China against what it calls “anti-China coronavirus rhetoric” and “anti-Chinese fearmongering.”…
As we all sit in our homes through quarantine and isolation, we need some new things to read and watch to occupy our time. So good news . . .
Monday [of last week] was, in many ways, a defining moment for the country as a federal stimulus bill failed to pass a procedural vote that would allow the Senate…
- Venezuelan Socialism: Socialism Always Fails
- Venezuelan Socialism: Guilarte’s Experience
- Venezuelan Socialism: Worried About Socialism
- The Left’s Next Culture War: How the Free Enterprise Project is Fighting Back
- The Left’s Next Culture War: Corporate Virtue Signaling and Expanding Stakeholders
- The Left’s Next Culture War: Using Corporate Rating Indexes