This article originally appeared in American Greatness on August 16, 2018. “We have lost the South for a generation,” President Lyndon B. Johnson told an aide after he signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Actually, Johnson didn’t say that. Yet a version of that Johnson quote is taught at almost every college in America. It’s in the minds of Justice Department lawyers as they seek to block voter ID…
In this episode: Eric Holder and his National Democratic Redistricting Committee are planning to use the next census to gerrymander in the Democrats’ favor, potentially changing the future of American politics. Hayden Ludwig fills in for Scott Walter. Watch the video version of the podcast here. We broadcast a LIVE video version of the show every Thursday at 10 am EST on YouTube and Facebook, and you can…
This article originally appeared in Philanthropy Daily on August 17, 2018. It should be a law of philanthropy that the first grant is more important than the last one.
Five hundred million. That’s the number of plastic straws used daily by Americans, according to environmental groups that want to scare Americans into giving up the small piece of plastic.
- Poor Research Leads Environmentalists to Make Strawman Arguments
- Breaking: Trump Administration to Halt Increases to Costly Auto Fuel Standards
- From Saving Species to Empowering Bureaucrats
- U.S. Achieves Largest Decrease in Carbon Emissions…Without the Paris Climate Accord
- CRC Praises Proposed Revisions to the Endangered Species Act
- The Woes of the Western Sage Grouse: Environmental Canary in the Coal Mine