Want to see No Safe Spaces? The film from CRC’s film brand Dangerous Documentaries, MJM Entertainment, and…
“Do you think we should just get rid of the deduction, get rid of the exemptions, and get the IRS out of this business?” Howard Gleckman of the Tax Policy Center asked this question at the end of the first session on “Oversight of Nonprofits” at a conference at the Urban Institute.
Twenty-one years ago—February 16, 1999—U.S. District Court Judge Susan Webber Wright announced to lawyers working a sexual misconduct lawsuit in her courtroom that she was considering the historically unprecedented step of citing the president of the United States for contempt of a federal court.
Bill Pulte is the avowed “inventor of Twitter philanthropy,” which he describes as “Giving food, necessities, rent, and more to people in need.” He is now known by many simply…
“Most people think of [grandpa] as a pioneer in home construction . . . and that’s true,” Bill told Builder magazine, “But what often goes left unsaid was his pioneering…
- The Left’s Next Culture War: How the Free Enterprise Project is Fighting Back
- The Left’s Next Culture War: Corporate Virtue Signaling and Expanding Stakeholders
- The Left’s Next Culture War: Using Corporate Rating Indexes
- The Left’s Next Culture War: Remaking the American Corporation One Board Room at a Time
- Google Rejected CRC Ad Because It Was Critical of Serial Killer
- Activists Hold “Impeachment Now” Rally Outside U.S. Capitol