In this episode: extreme environmentalists vow to “shut down” transportation in the nation’s capital, the UAW strikes against General Motors, and the Women’s March replaces one set of controversial board members with another.
- Capital Research Center: Meet the People Who Want to Make Washington Traffic Even Worse
- Washingtonian: Meet the Folks Planning to Ruin Your Commute on September 23
- Influence Watch: Shut Down DC
- Influence Watch: Extinction Rebellion
- Capital Research Center: Unabombers Without Bombs
- Detroit Free Press: Impact of GM strike spreads; no immediate settlement seen
- Autoblog: Scandal-rocked UAW extends Ford, FCA contracts, prepares to strike GM
- Louis Post-Dispatch: St. Louis area UAW official part of conspiracy that misused hundreds of thousands in union funds, feds say
- Detroit News: UAW presidents Gary Jones, Dennis Williams implicated in federal probe
- Detroit News: Feds aimed guns, handcuffed ex-UAW boss Dennis Williams during raids
- Detroit News: Amid pressure, UAW says Gary Jones is still president
- Detroit News: GOP lawmakers call for hearing on ‘widespread, brazen lawbreaking’ at UAW
- Autoblog: Some striking UAW workers fear their leadership can’t be trusted
- Influence Watch: Women’s March, Inc.
- The Forward: The Women’s March Finally Dumped Linda Sarsour – And Replaced Her With Someone Worse
- Washington Examiner: Women’s March votes out ‘proud anti-Zionist’ board member
- The Federalist: New Board Members Prove Women’s March Antisemitism Is A Feature, Not A Bug
- Capital Research Center: Leftist Groups Distance Themselves from Discredited Women’s March
Learn more about the organizations and influencers discussed in the show at InfluenceWatch.org.
We also encourage you to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.