In this episode: we say good riddance to the liberal blog ThinkProgress after its corporate parent shuttered it, the Freedom Foundation forces the SEIU to respect a worker’s legal and constitutional rights, and “progressives” take aim at technological progress to boost Big Labor.
- Free Beacon: Liberal Site ThinkProgress Shuts Down After Failing to Find Buyer
- Influence Watch: ThinkProgress
- Influence Watch: Center for American Progress Action Fund
- Daily Beast: ThinkProgress to Be Archived After Union Threatens ‘Legal Options’ Against CAP
- Capital Research Center: When the Left Becomes Management
- Capital Research Center: Liberal Union-Busters Accused of Silencing Workers, Punishing Union Supporters
- Capital Research Center: Emphatic Victory for Worker Rights in Janus Ruling
- Supreme Court of the United States: Janus v. AFSCME Council 31
- Capital Research Center: Justice Alito Made His Ruling, Now It’s Time to Enforce It
- Freedom Foundation: SEIU 221 Settles Case When Freedom Foundation Shows Up
- Freedom Foundation: District Court Sides with Unions, Refuses to Honor Employee Rights
- New York Daily News: Bot and paid for: Bill de Blasio’s ‘robot tax’ shows a lack of self-awareness of the impact of his own misguided policies
- Washington Examiner: Bill de Blasio wants to fight automation with a ‘robot tax,’ but he should look at the minimum wage instead
- Reason: Union-Backed Ballot Initiative Would Limit Grocery Stores to 2 Self-Checkout Machines
- Influence Watch: Fight for $15
Learn more about the organizations and influencers discussed in the show at InfluenceWatch.org.
We also encourage you to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.