In this episode: the Feds expand their investigation of the United Auto Workers with a nationwide series of raids, the Washington Post lets a radical leftist smear a conservative writer, and we remember philanthropist and libertarian idealist David H. Koch.
- Detroit News: Feds execute raids on UAW leaders in four states, seize cash and files
- Capital Research Center: Big Labor’s Iron Law of Corruption
- Detroit News: Feds signal UAW probe not done as Jewell sent to prison
- Detroit News: Raids raise possibility of federal racketeering case against UAW
- National Review: Smearing Pro-Lifers, Especially J. D. Vance
- Influence Watch: Political Research Associates
- Daily Signal: Washington Post Publishes, Retracts Attempt to Link Conservative Author to White Nationalism
- Washington Post: How white nationalists aligned themselves with the antiabortion movement
- National Review: A Stillborn Argument
- Capital Research Center: The Government-Funded Population Cabal
- Capital Research Center: In Memoriam: David Koch
- National Review: A Different Kind of ‘Right-Wing’
- Reason: David Koch, R.I.P.
- Capital Research Center: Unclear Funding for UnKoch
Learn more about the organizations and influencers discussed in the show at InfluenceWatch.org.
We also encourage you to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.