We are pleased to announce that the January 2021 issue of Capital Research is now available online.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside:
- Ken Braun examines how Participant Media, the creation of billionaire Jeffrey Skoll, is advancing an anti-capitalist environmental agenda.
- Michael Watson examines the down-ballot outcomes of the 2020 election and the “Blue wave” that never came.
- Shane Devine and Michael Watson update CRC’s 2017 report on the aftermath of Citizens United and find that giving has skewed even more to the left.
- Hayden Ludwig, in a preview of a larger report, looks at the Niskanen Center, which has become part of the eco-Right movement.
- Joseph (Jake) Klein interviews Shelby and Eli Steele about their latest documentary Who Killed Michael Brown?
Download your digital copy here.