In this episode: Congressional Democrats return a favor for the support of the Service Employees International Union, we take a deep look at a controversial environmentalist funder, and the Planned Parenthood Federation of America ousts its leader.
- New York Times: House to Vote on Raising Federal Minimum Wage to $15
- Influence Watch: Fight for $15
- Capital Research Center: SEIU Takes The Fight For 15 To The Footsteps of Congress
- Congressional Budget Office: The Effects on Employment and Family Income of Increasing the Federal Minimum Wage
- Politico: The cost of a $15 federal minimum wage
- Capital Research Center: Progressive Labor Plans to Drag U.S. Economy Back to 1946
- Capital Research Center: Anti-Humanist Environmentalism
- New York Times: Planned Parenthood Removes Leana Wen as President
- Washington Post: Head of Planned Parenthood forced out after eight months
- BuzzFeed: Planned Parenthood Has Ousted Its President, Leana Wen, Amid A Dispute Over The Organization’s Direction
- Washington Examiner: Planned Parenthood paid $6.5 million for a seat at the State of the Union
- Influence Watch: Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- National Review: Surprise—the Future of Planned Parenthood Is Abortion
We also encourage you to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.