In this episode: Capital Research Center Investigative Researcher Hayden Ludwig joins the show. Hayden his time studying the liberal networks funneling money from major institutions and big donors into left-wing politics and policy. This week he released a new piece at capitalresearch.org with a deep-dive into NEO Philanthropy, a liberal “pass through” funding group.
- Capital Research Center: The Left’s “Dark Money” Coordinator
- Influence Watch: NEO Philanthropy
- Influence Watch: NEO Philanthropy Action Fund
- Influence Watch: Funders Committee for Civic Participation
- Capital Research Center: Secrets of the Public Interest Pyramid
- Capital Research Center: Who Funds the Funders’ Committee?
Learn more about the organizations and influencers discussed in the show at InfluenceWatch.org.
We also encourage you to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.