As some follow the siren song of statism promoted by activist groups funded by liberal foundations and push for stronger and more coercive labor unions, the National Right to Work Foundation stands athwart, defending the right of all workers to choose whether union representation is right for them or not. Joining us to discuss the state of Big Labor and the right, as well as other labor-related issues is National Right to Work Foundation vice president Patrick Semmens.
- National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation: NLRB Rules Union Officials Violated Federal Law by Forcing Nonmember Workers to Pay for Union Lobbying Activities
- National Right to Work Committee: U.S. House Holds Hearing Today on Landmark Worker Freedom Bill
- Capital Research Center: A Mandate for Labor Error: Big Labor Radicalizes
- Capital Research Center: In Defense of Taft-Hartley
- Capital Research Center: The Myth of the Nonpolitical Labor Union