In 2020, the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation raked in tens of millions of dollars from personal and corporate supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement amid demonstrations after the murder of George Floyd in police custody. Since that time, many have wondered where all that money went: Today’s guest, Andrew Kerr of the Washington Examiner, was one of them. And when he went digging for federally mandated disclosures from the group, he couldn’t find them. Now he has only more questions, and BLM Global Network Foundation is finding itself in the crosshairs of even ideologically friendly regulators.
- InfluenceWatch: Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation
- Washington Examiner: BLM’s millions unaccounted for after leaders quietly jumped ship
- Washington Examiner: Black Lives Matter: Examiner Investigates
- Capital Research Center: The Various Faces of Black Lives Matter
- Capital Research Center: Donor Confusion: What Can Donors Learn from Black Lives Matter?