We are pleased to announce that the January 2023 issue of Capital Research is now available online.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside:
- Michael Watson skewers the technocratic mentality of the World Economic Forum’s “Great Reset” and lays out its destructive implications.
- Ken Braun exposes Al Gore’s perfect 30-year history of misunderstanding and misrepresenting the climate.
- Hayden Ludwig traces the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), the organization behind “Zuck bucks,” back to its predecessor.
- Ken Braun reviews Waging a Good War, which is best described as “a sustained attack by analogy and bombardment by bromide.”
- Hayden Ludwig reviews The Tragedy of American Compassion, a three-decade-old book that still challenges America’s enormous welfare state.