In this episode: the SEIU and its allies hit McDonald’s for sexual harassment while one of SEIU’s most powerful local unions looks set to promote an officer accused of sexual harassment, a board member of the establishment liberal think tank Center for American Progress continues to promote conspiracy theories about the 2018 midterm elections, and the Washington Post is shocked, shocked to find a conservative activist conducting conservative advocacy.
- Politico: #MeToo takes on McDonalds
- Boston Globe: After 2017 sexual harassment complaints, union official now up for a promotion
- Influence Watch: 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East (UHE)
- Free Beacon: Abrams: ‘We Won’ in Georgia Through Identity Politics
- Commentary: Stacey Abrams: The Trump of the Left
- National Review: Democrats, Stop Delegitimizing Our Elections
- Washington Post: A conservative activist’s behind-the-scenes campaign to remake the nation’s courts
- CRC: A New Policy Agenda for the “Regressive Resistance”: If You Can’t Beat ’em, Pack ’em
- Influence Watch: Demand Justice
- CRC: Big Money in Dark Shadows: Arabella Advisors’ Half-billion-dollar “Dark Money” Network
Learn more about the organizations and influencers discussed in the show at InfluenceWatch.org.
We also encourage you to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.