InfluenceWatch Podcast #96: Sexual Harassment Complaints Prompt Leave of Absence at a Major Union
In this episode, a federal worker union president takes a leave of absence after 10 people alleged he sexually harassed union employees, we look at the how the Annie E. Casey Foundation drifted toward the hard left, and Senator Mike Lee of Utah calls for treating the American Bar Association like a normal left-of-center interest group in the judicial nomination process.
- Government Executive: AFGE President Takes Leave Amid Harassment Allegations
- FedSmith: American Federation of Government Employees Still the Most Corrupt Union in the U.S.A.
- Influence Watch: American Federation of Government Employees
- Bloomberg Quint: Union Staff Say They Were Told to Rein In Harassment Chatter
- Capital Research Center: Foundation Adrift
- Influence Watch: Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Twitter: Tweet by Senator Mike Lee (R-UT)
- Wall Street Journal: Another Smear Campaign From the American Bar Association
- National Review: Another Self-Inflicted Wound for the ABA
- National Review: The ABA Has Outdone Itself Rating Lawrence VanDyke ‘Not Qualified’