In this episode: Bloomberg News smears a Department of Labor official, San Francisco incinerates constitutional norms to attack the National Rifle Association, and we expose another left-wing “dark money” clearinghouse, the Proteus Fund.
- Bloomberg Law: Trump Labor Aide Quits After Anti-Semitic Facebook Posts Surface (1)
- National Review: Ben Penn’s Bad-Faith Hit Job on Leif Olson
- Influence Watch: Anti-Defamation League
- Washington Post: Bloomberg Law busts Trump Labor Department appointee for anti-Semitic posts. Except…
- Splinter: Leaked Emails Show How White Nationalists Have Infiltrated Conservative Media
- Washington Examiner: It’s time to create a conservative ecosystem that doesn’t welcome racists
- New York Times: Four Things That Are Not White Nationalism
- Capital Research Center: A New Policy Agenda for the “Regressive Resistance”: The Republic’s Norms
- National Review: You Can’t Call People ‘Terrorists’ Just for Having Different Viewpoints
- Twitter: Walter Olson’s Thread
- Capital Research Center: The “Dark Money” Shape-Shifter
- Influence Watch: Proteus Fund
- Influence Watch: Funders Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP)
Learn more about the organizations and influencers discussed in the show at InfluenceWatch.org.
We also encourage you to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.