We’re trying something new for this week: A round-up of stories and discussions not long enough by themselves to carry a podcast, all put together. Joining me to discuss solar panels and China, Senator Sheldon Whitehouse’s spousal hypocrisy, the burgeoning scandal around COVID origins, and ESG investing’s effects on the energy sector is my colleague Ken Braun.
- Environmental Progress: Solar Panels Are Three Times More Carbon-Intensive Than IPCC Claims
- Wall Street Journal: The Sheldon Whitehouse Ethics Mirror
- Capital Research Center: Just Court-Pack a Majority
- Silver Bulletin: Journalists should be skeptical of all sources —including scientists
- InfluenceWatch: The Twitter Files
- Robert Bryce: Fire Sale
- InfluenceWatch: ESG Activism