National Public Radio is adamant: Nobody is going to make you eat the bugs. In fact, NPR says that believing governments and environmentalist activists want to make you eat the bugs is a conspiracy theory! Oh, and if you don’t want to eat the bugs, you’re little different than Europeans who would not eat indigenous American foods during the period of colonization.
But is that really the case? Do major advocacy groups like the World Economic Forum and the broader environmentalist movement in fact want to change what we eat? Joining us to discuss all this is Jim Lakely, vice president and director of communications for the Heartland Institute.
- National Public Radio: From 4chan to international politics, a bug-eating conspiracy theory goes mainstream
- Capital Research Center: They Really Believe You’ll Be Happy
- National Review: Supervillains Gather in Davos
- Capital Research Center: The Great Reset and Its Critics, Part 2
- Capital Research Center: The Great Reset and Its Critics, Part 5
- Heartland Institute: Davos 2023, Conspiracy Theories or Conspiracy Facts? – In The Tank Podcast #381
- InfluenceWatch: National Public Radio