What connects the disruptive protests against a conservative judge’s speech to Stanford Law and the arrests of over two dozen demonstrators outside Atlanta? Both involved people aligned with the National Lawyers Guild, a radical-left association of attorneys, law students, legal workers, and jailhouse lawyers. Joining me to discuss the NLG is our colleague Robert Stilson, who has written and researched extensively on the history of the Guild.
- InfluenceWatch: National Lawyers Guild and National Lawyers Guild Foundation
- Capital Research Center: Six-Part Series on the National Lawyers Guild
- Wall Street Journal: My Struggle Session at Stanford Law School, by Judge Kyle Duncan
- Wall Street Journal: Diversity and Free Speech Can Coexist at Stanford, by Dean Tirien Steinbach
- Wall Street Journal Editorial Board: The Siege of Atlanta’s ‘Cop City’