While conservatives chafe under the threat of censorship and “de-platforming” by Big Tech companies, liberals are pressuring Congress to make the left-wing industry even more left wing through “equity audits,” which would in essence assess how completely companies are aligning their practices with critical race theory. And Congress has been receptive to the push, with Democrats proposing a bill to fine companies $20,000 each day if they do not have such an “equity audit” in any given two years. Joining me to discuss this proposal and the powers behind it is Santi Ruiz, reporter for the Washington Free Beacon.
- Washington Free Beacon: Democrats Push ‘Racial Equity Audits’ To Cement Control of Tech Companies
- InfluenceWatch: Color of Change
- Washington Free Beacon: A Yale Law Student Sent a Lighthearted Email Inviting Classmates to His ‘Trap House.’ The School Is Now Calling Him To Account.
- Washington Free Beacon: Boston University Requires Faculty To Say They Should ‘Intervene’ If a Woman Is Encouraged To Have Children
- Washington Free Beacon: Doctors Warn New Medical School Guidance Would Lead to Unqualified Physicians and Unscientific Medicine