In this episode: Big Labor outlines its radical agenda for 2020 and beyond, Planned Parenthood gives up some of its federal funding, and we mark the 80th anniversary of a diplomatic crime, the Hitler-Stalin Pact that paved the way for World War II in Europe.
- Politico: What unions want in 2020
- Capital Research Center: Bernie’s Campaign Union Strife is What he Proposes for the Whole Country
- Capital Research Center: Empowering Labor: Unions Want More
- National Review: Planned Parenthood Exposes Its Dedication to Abortion
- Influence Watch Podcast: Episode #25: Planned Parenthood’s Sins
- National Review: On Title X, the Media Parrot Planned Parenthood’s Misleading Talking Points
- Daily Signal: Planned Parenthood Sides With Abortion Over Title X Funds. Here’s What It Means.
- Law and Liberty: 80th Anniversary of a Poisonous Partnership: Hitler and Stalin
- Law and Liberty: Whiplash: Communists Worldwide Scrambled to Adjust to the Pact
- Influence Watch: Communist Party USA (CPUSA)
Learn more about the organizations and influencers discussed in the show at InfluenceWatch.org.
We also encourage you to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.