In this episode, a radical-left pressure group calls for the government to censor the government, labor union activists allege shenanigans in the succession to head the United Auto Workers amid its ongoing corruption scandal, and Big Labor and its congressional allies take aim at one of the few things making the ongoing pandemic lockdowns tolerable: independent contracting work.
- Reason: A Progressive Media Group Demanded Censorship of Trump’s Coronavirus Press Briefings. The FCC Said No.
- Influence Watch: Free Press
- Influence Watch: Robert McChesney
- Influence Watch: In These Times
- In These Times: Exclusive Transcripts Show Disgraced UAW President Strongarmed Board To Pick His Own Successor
- Detroit News: Former UAW President Jones guilty plea delayed again during pandemic
- Influence Watch: Labor Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959
- Washington Examiner: House Democrats want to nationalize California’s war on gig workers
- Capital Research Center: SEIU Takes The Fight For 15 To The Footsteps of Congress