In this episode, we discuss the ways in which progressive legislators have gone out of their way to not let the coronavirus crisis go to waste, first by going on a wild spending spree, purchasing political ads knocking the Trump administration’s response to the pandemic. But also by inserting legislative wish-list items into the coronavirus relief bills, efforts that could pave the way for voter fraud while potentially destroying the gig economy. And finally, we’ll reveal exactly why blindly supporting unions can have disastrous consequences for union members as we tell you about one union boss who may have embezzled as much as $1 million from a first-responders pension fund.
- American Spectator: Democrats Began Politicizing Trump’s Coronavirus Response Well Before Senate Gridlock
- Capital Research Center: Coronavirus Package Held Up over Favors to Federal Worker Unions
- Sandy Rios in the Morning: The Left Is Politicizing the Coronavirus`
- The Federalist: “Dark Money” Groups Politicizing Wuhan Flu
- InfluenceWatch: PACRONYM
- Washington Examiner: House Democrats look to reclassify independent contractors in next coronavirus bill
- InfluenceWatch: International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF)