We are pleased to announce that the October 2021 issue of Capital Research is now available online.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside:
- Ken Braun reports on how the Ford Foundation abandoned the principles of Henry Ford but kept his fortune.
- Parker Thayer exposes how the Voter Registration Project supercharged partisan voter registration to benefit Democrats, beginning with presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
- Hayden Ludwig reports on the “dark money” campaign to destroy President Trump’s Department of the Interior and advance the Left’s war on affordable energy.
- Ken Braun exposes the hypocrisy of the environmentalist Left in opposing nuclear power.
- Hayden Ludwig reviews Lucifer’s Banker Uncensored.
Download your digital copy here.