We are pleased to announce that the July/August 2021 issue of Capital Research is now available online.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside:
- Michael Watson updates CRC’s 2019 survey of the media landscape.
- Richard Berman looks at the development of Big Tech censorship and two strategies to counter it.
- Hayden Ludwig and Kevin Mooney expose the major funders behind the environmental campaigns to turn Pennsylvania “green.”
- Michael Watson examines the evolution of “social justice unionism” and its implications for workers.
- Ken Braun reviews The Victory Lab, which in 2012 previewed the machinery the Left used to elect Joe Biden president in 2020.