In this episode: members of an extremist environmentalist faction glue themselves to basement doors in the Capitol complex, Congress slaps down the anti-Israel “boycott divestment and sanctions” campaign, and the liberal hero of the Supreme Court swats down the policy proposals of a liberal “dark money” advocacy group.
- Free Beacon: Climate Activists Glue Themselves to Capitol Building
- Influence Watch: Extinction Rebellion
- BBC: Extinction Rebellion postpone Heathrow drone protest
- CNN: House approves resolution opposing Israel boycott movement in divisive vote
- gov: H.Res.246 – Opposing efforts to delegitimize the State of Israel and the Global Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement targeting Israel.
- Influence Watch: Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions
- Influence Watch: Demand Justice
- Capital Research Center: A New Policy Agenda for the “Regressive Resistance”
- Twitter: Demand Justice’s Tweet
- NPR: Justice Ginsburg: ‘I Am Very Much Alive’
Learn more about the organizations and influencers discussed in the show at InfluenceWatch.org.
We also encourage you to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.