In this episode: the activist arm of the judicial left prepares an all-out attack on a core American political norm, a left-wing billionaire pledges $500 million to support environmentalist campaigns against coal and natural gas, and the trade war heats up with possible Chinese retaliation in products over which they have a near-monopoly.
- Influence Watch: Demand Justice
- Capital Research Center: Big Money in Dark Shadows
- National Review: A Left-Wing Group Demands that Democrats Oppose Trump’s Judicial Nominees
- Capital Research Center: A New Policy Agenda for the “Regressive Resistance”
- New York Times: Michael Bloomberg Promises $500 Million to Help End Coal
- Influence Watch: Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Commentary: The United States: Energy Giant
- Wall Street Journal: Americans Aren’t Ready for Cold War II
- Capital Research Center: America’s Rare Earth Ultimatum
Learn more about the organizations and influencers discussed in the show at InfluenceWatch.org.
We also encourage you to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.