If I could provide just one piece of free advice in public advocacy, it’s this: Don’t openly say you messed up on an on-record call with a reporter—you might as well be bleeding in a tank full of piranhas. But the principal officer of Fix the Court, a liberal organization spun out of the Arabella Advisors “dark money” empire advancing “transparency” changes to the Supreme Court as part of a liberal full-court press towards “packing” the court with additional left-wing rubber-stamp votes, did just that on a call with today’s guest, Gabe Kaminsky of the Washington Examiner. Also joining us is my colleague Parker Thayer, who reported on some financial non-transparency at Fix the Court.
- InfluenceWatch: Fix the Court
- Washington Examiner: Supreme Court ‘transparency’ charity director panics over IRS donor leak: ‘I just f***ed up’
- Washington Examiner: Supreme Court ‘transparency’ group hammered by Judiciary GOP over IRS donor blunder
- Capital Research Center: Fix the Court May Have Financial Disclosure Problems
- Washington Examiner: Disinformation Inc: Meet the groups hauling in cash to secretly blacklist conservative news