“Black Lives Matter”: Never has such an uncontroversial statement covered for a more radical political movement. That’s the thesis of BLM: The Making of a New Marxist Revolution, a new book exposing the radical intellectual undercurrents and leaders of the institutional Black Lives Matter campaign, by Mike Gonzalez, the Angeles T. Arredondo E Pluribus Unum Senior Fellow at The Heritage Foundation. Mike joins me today to discuss his book.
- Heritage Foundation: BLM: A New Marxist Revolution
- InfluenceWatch: Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation
- InfluenceWatch: Students for a Democratic Society
- InfluenceWatch: Black Panther Party
- First Things: The Founders of Black Lives Matter
- Capital Research Center: Radical Lives Matter
- InfluenceWatch Podcast #144: Decoding Antifa