Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, parents have been forced to manage their children’s educations in a more hands-on manner thanks to school closures demanded by teachers’ unions. One of the consequences has been an increasing awareness of the influence of “critical race theory” in even elementary-level schooling. Joining me to discuss the campaign against critical race theory in education is Erika Sanzi, director of outreach for Parents Defending Education.
- Parents Defending Education: Empower. Expose. Engage.
- InfluenceWatch: Educators for Antiracism
- InfluenceWatch: Antiracist Research and Policy Center
- InfluenceWatch: Center for Antiracist Research
- InfluenceWatch: Ibram X. Kendi