Last week, free-market economics lost one of its greatest evangelists: George Mason University professor, occasional Rush Limbaugh Program substitute host, book author, syndicated columnist, and Capital Research Center Advisory Board member Dr. Walter Williams. Joining us to reflect on Williams’s life and legacy is one of his colleagues, Mercatus Center scholar and columnist Veronique de Rugy.
- Thomas Sowell: Walter E. Williams 1936-2020
- Free to Choose Network: Walter Williams: Suffer No Fools
- Foundation for Economic Education: Book Review: South Africa’s War Against Capitalism by Walter E. Williams
- Marginal Revolution: The Great Walter Williams, Radical Troublemaker
- Walter E. Williams: Up from the Projects: An Autobiography
- Hoover Institution: “A Radical, a Troublemaker…”