Nationwide demonstrations continue against perceived inequities between American racial and ethnic groups, and while left-wing activists and the metropolitan press focus on left-wing wishlists and mob-initiated iconoclasms, my guest today would like to offer a different option to improve the material and social circumstances of black Americans. Jim Waters, president of the Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions, offers one such solution: expanding charter schools. Jim joins me today to discuss the prospects for charter schools in Kentucky and the country.
- Marshall County Tribune-Courier: Current environment provides opportunity to advance school choice
- Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy: Jim Waters’ archive
- Influence Watch: American Federation of Teachers
- Influence Watch: National Education Administration
- Capital Research Center: Teachers Unions Fighting the Bad Fight