InfluenceWatch Episode #136: Ford Foundation and the Radical Left (with guest Sloan Rachmuth!)
In recent weeks we have covered the actions of Big Philanthropy, and for most of the modern history of philanthropy there has been no bigger force than the Ford Foundation, established by the reliably capitalist Henry Ford but turned since the 1950s to the hard-left under leaders from Robert Maynard Hutchins to McGeorge Bundy to present-day foundation president Darren Walker. Today I’m joined by Sloan Rachmuth, executive director of Pen and Shield Media, to discuss the Ford Foundation’s recent activities powering the rise of the radical left, the history of the Ford Foundation, and what ought to be done about Big Philanthropy.
- The Federalist: Foundation with Democratic Ties Funding Leftist Agitators On U.S. Streets
- InfluenceWatch: Ford Foundation
- InfluenceWatch: Southern Visions Alliance
- Capital Research Center: InfluenceWatch Podcast #134
- Capital Research Center: InfluenceWatch Podcast #135
- Capital Research Center: An Interview with Author Martin Morse Wooster