“Woke capital”—social liberalism, especially focused on critical race theory and its intellectual children “antiracism” and “equity” carried out by businessmen rather than politicians or traditional nonprofit activists. Much has been written about it, but what does “woke capital” look like from the inside? That’s the subject of Woke Inc.: Inside Corporate America’s Social Justice Scam, a new book written by biotechnology entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, who has seen the growth of woke capital from inside his own corporate boardrooms. Mr. Ramaswamy joins Mike Watson to discuss his book.
- Center Street Publishing: Woke, Inc.: Inside Corporate America’s Social Justice Scam
- Capital Research Center: Woke Capitalism in Woke, Inc.
- Capital Research Center: Shareholder Activism: Woke Capitalism from the Inside
- Capital Research Center: Can “Woke” Boardroom Culture Be Broken?
- Capital Research Center: Podcast #159, Standing Up to Woke Capital