Science Moms is one of the Left’s many pressure groups known for dumping lots of science-y words into ads meant to grift suburban women into voting for Democrats because "Climate change . . . is real." Yet Science Moms, which is supposedly run entirely by women, is really a front for the Potential Energy Coalition, a "pop up" tied to the Windward Fund and Arabella Advisors.
A teachers union has finally found something worthy of breaching the sanctity of seniority and tenure—"social justices," not improving students’ outcomes. Minneapolis Federation of Teachers members struck against the school district in March, cancelling classes for three weeks. The contract that ended the strike explicitly requires teachers’ racial and ethnic background to be considered in layoff decision.
The membership network of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation (EMF) includes more than 200 corporations, governments, funders, and other familiar entities. EMF claims to be dedicated to conservation and protecting the…
In the July/August 2022 issue, organized labor wields enormous power in California, Pierre Omidyar’s political machine is exposed, Scott Walter testifies before a U.S. Senate subcommittee on the political activities…
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has proposed a rule that would require public companies to regularly disclose certain climate-related information, including their greenhouse gas emissions. The rule is controversial,…
- States Banning or Restricting “Zuck Bucks”—UPDATED 08/18/2022
- Future Now Fund: A Democratic “Dark Money” Front to Capture the States
- Minnesota’s Government-Funded Nonprofit Debacle
- Americans for Public Trust Sues to Expose Hansjörg Wyss, the New George Soros
- “Dark Money” Networks on the Left Pulled In $3.7 Billion in 2020
- Scott Walter Testifies to a Senate Finance Subcommittee on “the Political Activities of Tax Exempt Entities”